At tonight’s South East Area Committee I was delighted to support a grant of £3,316 for the Voices Cafe at Gainsborough Community Library and £3,000 for the All Hallow’s Church Top-Up Shop. Both these iniatiaves are offering vital support to people suffering with the cost of living crisis this winter.
I’ll always work hard to ensure that community groups in Gainsborough get the support they need from Ipswich Borough Council. These latest grants bring the total funding agreed in 2022 to more than £11,000.
Here’s a full list of the projects I have supported this year:
- Gainsborough Community Library Voices Café (£4,916)
- All Hallows Church Top-Up Shop (£3,000)
- Landseer Road Methodist Church’s Activity Club (£1,500)
- Happy Tots Pre-School at Landseer Road Methodist Church 92 (£101)
- Gainsborough Community Fun Day at Landseer Park (£240)
- 29th Ipswich Guide Unit, Hogarth Road (£1,500)
Total Grants: £11,257